- You can’t uninstall App Store from your iPhone or iPad so you can’t redownload App Store. App Store is a quintessential part of iOS and, as such, can’t be removed.
- The most common reason why you don’t see App Store is the removed shortcut.
- There’s also a possibility that you’ve disabled access to App Store in Content & Privacy Restrictions.
How to reinstall the App Store on your iPhone or iPad
1. Check App Library and add App Store to your Home Screen. If you can’t see App Store on one (or more) Home Screens, you’ve probably removed the shortcut by accident. What you should do is swipe left and find App Store under Utilities. From there, tap and hold on to App Store and drag it to your Home Screen.
2. Check Content & Privacy Restrictions. In Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions, under iTunes & App Store Purchases, you can block Installing or Deleting Apps and making purchases. The idea is to limit access your kids have to their iPhones. This still won’t delete the App Store but, with certain settings, it will disable it and hide it. So, navigate to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases and ensure that Installing apps is Allowed.
If you still don’t see the App Store, reset Home Screen and check if it appears.
How to redownload all apps you own from App Store
App Store has a history of all apps you’ve installed under your AppleID. So, if you want to get some apps that are missing (e.g. after a factory reset) or you’ve deleted them earlier, you can find them in App Store > Your Account > Purchased > Not on this iPhone. Just tap on the download cloud next to the apps you want to download and that’s it.
With that said, we can wrap it up. Thank you for reading and we certainly hope that this answers your question. If you have anything to add or take, make sure to do it in the comments section below. As always, we look forward to hearing from you.