- You can create a new Facebook account but you’ll either need a new email address or create a Page for Bussines.
- Once you create a new account, there are a lot of things to do by adding your info and profile pictures so you can start adding Facebook friends.
- If you are already signed into a different account, you can log out and create a new one. This is also the way to switch between two accounts on your devices.
How to create a new Facebook account in a few simple steps
1. Create a new Facebook account on Android or iOS. Start by downloading the Facebook app from Play Store or App Store. After that, follow the instructions below to create a new Facebook account on your Android or iPhone:
- If you are already signed in with a different Facebook account, tap on the hamburger menu and tap Log out.
- Tap Sign up for Facebook.
- Add your name and surname first.
- After that, add your date of birth (you need to be 14 years old or older to create an account).
- Select your gender and then use either a phone number or an email address to create your account.
- You’ll get the confirmation code either on your cellular number or get the verification on your email address.
2. Create a new Facebook account on your PC. The procedure is almost the same on your PC. You just need to navigate to Facebook in your browser. Click on Create a new account and add your information. After that just click Sign Up and you’re good to go. This is, of course, just a start and you’ll need to invest some time to customize your account and send out friend requests.
An alternative is to create a page (for business and other purposes) and use it with your old account. Of course, there are some differences between pages and personal accounts, so keep that in mind. We encourage you to inform more before taking these steps but, then again, you can create as many accounts as you please as long as you have different numbers and emails to choose from.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to reach out to us in the comments section below. As always, we look forward to reading your questions or suggestions.